However the number of countries in which my lists were read more than doubled to 85 countries, mainly the USA, the UK, and Brazil but also in Suriname, Belize, Lebanon, Qatar, Algeria, Sri Lanka, the Faroe Islands and China. So thank you for such an international interest.
For what it’s worth the most read posts on this blog in 2014 were:
- Thinking outside the box – literally
- MBTI typies – for the believers
- Empathetic introverts make the best carers
- Learning to become an optimist
- Using social media impacts on academic performance
- Mentally challenging jobs are good for you
- Can scientists really change your memories
- Were the Victorians really smarter than us?
- Your partner’s personality adds value
- End of the road for Positive Psychology at work? jointly with Gender differences in responding to stress
This entry was posted in Emotional Intelligence, Health & Well-being, Psychology, Work and tagged cognitive ability, creativity, empathy, gender differences, introvert, IQ, MBTI, optimism, personality traits, positive psychology, social media, Victorians.